CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Beautiful Blogger Award

Trinity of Rooms of my Heart had an awards show on her blog and I presented the Rockin Girl Blogger award to Bobo. Later in the evenning I was given the Beautiful blogger award by Trinity.

Thank You so much for this award. If you get a chance go to Trinity's blog to the awards show. She did an awesome job.

8 comments:

Amel said...

CONGRATS, Dawn! You deserve it! ;-D Plus I LOVE your new background and snowman...;-D

Michelle said...

Amel,
Thank you! I just the awards. Glad you like the new background it took me forever to decide which one and I wanted something for Christmas.:)

Daszzle said...

Aww, that's fabulous! You definitely deserve it :).

Michelle said...

Daszzle,
Thank you so much you are so sweet:)

Juliana said...

Congratulation, Michelle.

Choc Mint Girl said...

Well done, Michelle Dawn!! Hey, I was about to say the same thing as Amel about your new background...I LOVE it!! Nice job. :)

Trinity said...

Dawn.. thank you for rockin blogger award and best blogging buddy award... you are one of my great contributors for this award party!

Yes, I got a new award and I update the post and I think you deserve this award as I find you as a beautiful blogger! Not only from your appearance, but you also have an inner beauty... you always remember your parents and family, your ancestor as well... You also so helpful, you support my Tribute to Dad project, your beauty shines!

Michelle said...

Juliana,
Thank you.

Crystal,
Glad you like the new background. Thank you.

Trinity,
Thank you so much again. Now you are making me blush. You are sooooo sweet.