Thank you friend, for your lovely words on my blog. And thank you sooooo much for the award. I truly appreciate it. It is people like you that make this blogging world such a wonderful place.
Take care and keep smilin' ~ Graham
ps. Make sure you get out there and go for a stroll. Everywhere has its beauty - it is just that sometime we take it for granted and don't actually see it. Oh, and make sure you take some photos on the way :)
In response to your question that you left me: Kasper, I'll make you a deal. Participate in my directory, the link is on my sidebar and I will make you the button using your logo with your site name on it. I will also include the code display so that it can be put on other sites with a link-back to yours.
I've been happily married 18 years to my hubby Randy. I have 2 wonderful children a boy and a girl 8 years apart. I love learning new crafts & Recipes. I am currently going back to school to be a cosmotologist.
6 comments:
Yayyy! Thank you so much! This is the first blogging award I have received! I assume that I pass it on at some time? Yayyyy!
Odd facts,
you are very welcome. yes you can pass it on if you want too.
Hey Kasper :)
Thank you friend, for your lovely words on my blog. And thank you sooooo much for the award. I truly appreciate it. It is people like you that make this blogging world such a wonderful place.
Take care and keep smilin' ~ Graham
ps. Make sure you get out there and go for a stroll. Everywhere has its beauty - it is just that sometime we take it for granted and don't actually see it. Oh, and make sure you take some photos on the way :)
In response to your question that you left me:
Kasper,
I'll make you a deal. Participate in my directory, the link is on my sidebar and I will make you the button using your logo with your site name on it. I will also include the code display so that it can be put on other sites with a link-back to yours.
Graham,
I did finally get a break from the kids and took you up on your advice. I strolled a local park and I took pics I'll post soon.
Mel,
You have a deal.
Kasper,
What is your email address? Your badge is ready
Post a Comment