I got another award Yaaaaay!! I received this one from Juliana. Thank you so much.

I would like to share this award with
1. Trinity -- of Rooms of My Heart
2 Amel --- of Amel's Realm
3. Odd Facts
4. Daszzle --- of Something To Smile About
5. Crystal --- of Choc Mint Girl
6. Stacey --- of My Thoughts
7. Sindi ---- Of Life Is a Rollercoaster
8. Pauline --- of Cursuum Perficio





9 comments:
THANK YOU so much i love it
Wow!! Thank you very much! It's really great to see my name on the list! I appreciate it Dawn...
THANKS SO MUCH, Dawn!!! ;-D
That's very kind of you, I love neffalumps! (elephants to those of you still suffering sanity). Thankyou.
Hi Michelle,
Both you and your son have such great attitudes that I have awarded both of you my Winning Attitude Award. Come on over and pick it up. Just follow the link:
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/winning-attitude-award.html
Stacy, Trinity, Amel and Pauline,
All of you are very welcome.
Mel,
Thank you so much.you are one in a million.
Thank you, buddy!! :)
Thank you!! More cute animals! I will start thinking of who to pass it to. Thanks again.
Crystal and odd facts,
you guys are welcome and you deserve it too.
Post a Comment