CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Keep on Truckin Award

Thank you again to MMP ,of Attitude, the Ultimate Power for this award, it must really be my week:) 3 awards in one week, I might get a big head LOL!! Thanks again.




Award Winners:

Odd Facts - Awarded on 11/29/07
Rusin Roundup - Awarded on 11/29/07
Able Answer at Ask the Car Doctor - Awarded on 11/29/07
Escape Hatch - Awarded on 11/29/07
I’ll Never Forget the Day I Read a Book - Awarded on 11/29/07
Gage's World - Awarded on 11/29/07
The Way I See It - Awarded on 11/29/07

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy o' boy,l this is awards central. Congratulations on yet another honor.

Michelle said...

Pilgrim,
Thank you so much.

Choc Mint Girl said...

I'm happy for you. Well done!! :)

Juliana said...

Hi Michelle,

Congratulation... And thanks to you, i also got this award from Mel Kaye he..he...

This is what he said to me :
"It was suggested by Michelle that I check out your site. After a thorough review of your blog I have determined that you qualify for my “Keep on Truckin” Promising Blog Award. Follow the link and claim your prize:
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/promising-blog-award.html"

So...thanks Michelle :)

Amel said...

CONGRATS, Dawnnnnn!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Unknown said...

You're having a very busy week! Well done on all your awards and btw I have realised you tagged me with a meme you naughty person and I will get round to doing it asap I'm just a bit mad busy right now!

Michelle said...

Pauline , Thanks for stopping by and take your time on the meme

Trinity said...

Congratulations Dawn! You have so many awards this week... :-)

Michelle said...

thank you Trinity