CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What kind of Gift giver R U?

You Are a Creative Gift Giver

Your gifts are one of a kind, special, and well chosen.
Whether you've made it yourself or searched all over town...
There's really no one who has more of a personal touch than you.

6 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi Michelle, I see that this is somekind a quiz isn't it? I will try it later when my son take a nap hahaha..

Trinity said...

Dawn, wow, you are such a thoughtful lady... a gift with a personal touch is precious and memorable!

Dawn, thank you so much for letting me know that you are working on tribute to your dad... I hope you can email me the post when you are finish so I can publish it to the site... I think that will be much better than just copy paste... we'll ask your and my reader to visit the site and read your post.. how about that?

my email is tutug.rice at gmail.com

thank you dear.. :-)

Michelle said...

Juilana,
Yes it's a quiz, I love doing these. I think you will enjoy it.



Trinity,
I'm making a lot of my gifts this year due to lack of money. I try anyway. I wrote down your email. I'll send it as soon as I can I'm trying to verify a couple of stories from when he was younger from his little sister (My aunt).

Amel said...

Hi, Dawn, I LOVE this result! WOW!! ;-D

Hey, making your own gifts is a VERY NICE thing to do. It makes your gifts SO personal. ;-D SPLENDID!!!!

coltfan said...

why does everyone call you dawn honey lmao your michelle my bell . sorry you gonna kick my butt for this one

Michelle said...

Amel,
I like to try to be crafty when I can. It means so much more than just buying them.

Colt,

Your right I will kick your butt for that LOL. Love ya anyway.