CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Graham's January Photo Challenge!

Graham of One Man's Travel Blog put out a photo challenge to anyone who wanted to participate. I finally decided to take up the challenge. He challenged everyone to photo their own interpretation of "one". I took a picture of a one way sign it's the only thing I could think of.




8 comments:

Graham Ettridge said...

Hehehe! I Love it!!!! Great interpretation!!! Perfect!! A great photo that really captures the essence of the challenge! Thank you so much for participating! I'll be sure to add a link to your contribution on my post, as soon as I get out there and take a photo (I'm setting myself a deadline of this weekend!!!lol!).

Well done with this fantastic photograph... brilliant!!!!

Kindest regards ~ Graham :)

Juliana said...

hmmm...interest. I will see the site later :D

Amel said...

GREAT job, Dawn! ;-D

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Yes ... but can I make a left hand turn on red ???

You have the best "blog clock"!! I did not know it was that late already :-) Better get going or some ONE might be upset (ha haa!)

Hello from Speedcat

Stylin said...

Thats cool!!!

Michelle said...

Graham,
I am so glad you liked my picture. Looking forward to seeing yours. Thank you so much for the encouagement.

Juliana,
Hope you do the challenge.

Amel,
Thanks.

Speedcat,
thanks for stopping by and for the compliment.

Frasy,
Thanks for stopping by. glad you liked ot.

Amel said...

Hi, Dawn!

Got an award for you:

You Cheer Me Up Award

Crystal said...

Great idea and snapshot of "ONE". :)


~Crystal @ Choc Mint Girl~