WOW...all beautiful pics. But it is too COLD for me i think :D Hmm....Switzerland is beautiful country i bet :D Thanks for sharing in here, Michelle.
I loved those picture they were really neat:)
But it's a different kind of cold there.
Gladly it doesn't happen here HE HE HE...
It's not the cold it's the humidity.
Vince Lombardi once said that cold is a state of mind. I'm glad I don't live in that state.
Oh My!
wowwwwww it think the car is put in the very big freeezeeer!!!! brrrrr
BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrVery coldI would not like to clenup after thisCheers
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WOW...all beautiful pics. But it is too COLD for me i think :D Hmm....Switzerland is beautiful country i bet :D Thanks for sharing in here, Michelle.
I loved those picture they were really neat:)
But it's a different kind of cold there.
Gladly it doesn't happen here HE HE HE...
It's not the cold it's the humidity.
Vince Lombardi once said that cold is a state of mind. I'm glad I don't live in that state.
Oh My!
wowwwwww it think the car is put in the very big freeezeeer!!!! brrrrr
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Very cold
I would not like to clen
up after this
Cheers
Post a Comment