I got this in an email and thought it was funny, not funny she passed away but what she wanted on her headstone so I finally decided to share this with everyone. Wish I had a sense of humor like this.
Someone with a sense of humor!!!
I got this from a person online. A friend of theirs died who had a great
sense of humor and always used to say that when she died she wanted
a parking meter on her grave that says "Expired". So her nephew got
her one on ebay! She said that her grave is right by the road so everyone
can see it and many people have stopped to get a chuckle.There are two pictures here so scroll down.
Give us a sense of humor.
Give us the grace to see a joke, To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.

"GOD Made Me Perfect"
I Made The Mess
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Someone with a sense of humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
AWWWW...this is GREAT, Dawn!!! Sense of humor is REALLY important in life he he...
I love this woman! How priceless is that? May God give her soul a good giggle today! Worked on mine!
Thats a neat outlook to life !!!
Waaaa Perfect!!! hahaha... I love that words God Made me Perfect!
That's great! When I die, I want a funny toumbstone, but don't forget the bloody fun wake!
Ohh... That's really SOMETHING!!! :)
what an coincidence :D born and date the same date.
What a beautiful sense of humour.
Oh yes, and you've been tagged for a meme.
That's great! What a sense of humor.
Post a Comment