CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Graham's Feburary Photo Challenge



Graham of One Man's Travel Blog issued a photo challenge for Feburary. I decided to do the challenge which was pattern's. I have 2 pictures that I decided to use. The first one is a pattern with blocks that my 3 year old Faith made. The other is a pattern from a cross stitch book. Actually Sindi gave me that idea so that pic is submitted for her too.

18 comments:

Graham Ettridge said...

I love the coloured blocks.... Very imaginative, and the contrast with the textured cloth works fabulously. I love it!!! (ps. I love pringles too!!!).

I couldn't see the second photo. I'll come back soon to try again.

Thanks, and I'll be sure to add a link to my post this weekend!

Take care, Graham x

mynameislina said...

It's so creative to used blocks to create patterns instead...

But I guess I love the cross stitch patterns more :)

Anonymous said...

When I first looked at your two photos, I thought how different they were from each other. Then I looked closer at the cross stitch patterns and realised that they images of flowers are constructed from squares (of course!). So in actual fact they are both photos of geometric patterns! Beautiful :-)
Looking forward to your next contribution to the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thats a very creative thinking there. Love the blocks with the pringles to hehe..Waiting for your next photo..

no more said...

very creative, and you didn't even have to leave home! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you to all who visited my page for the first time. I'm glad you liked my interpretation. I will check you all out soon.

Trinity said...

Dawn... how are you? You are creative! :-) You can think something unusual! well done!

if you have time, do come over and see my favorite picture of the week... hm.. there's a new game in my blog as well!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Why am I sooo hungry for potato chips all of a sudden??? LOL

Cool post!
SpeedyCat

Sindi said...

Thanks for the props on the cross stitch pattern. You said pattern and that was the first thing that came to my head. Maybe next time we will both remember to clean my table off before we take pictures HE HE HE HE :)

Kelcey said...

hey girl what up say hi to your kids :)

Juliana said...

Hi Michelle,

Hope you have time to read my post today, I am leaving tomorrow Thanks.

Kelcey said...

hey what up say the your kids kelcey

Anonymous said...

totally agree! very creative..
the pringle in your design, that is the 'key' element..:)

Anonymous said...

My eyes are totally fixed on the Pringles.Haha. It is my favourite but then again I like the picture in the book too. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

So creative.. I love the cross stitch patterns :D

Anonymous said...

3 years old? oh my god, i can't believe that...And the stitch book, i can't complain that, it's really nice patterns! Thanks for share out!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? wow your kid do really have talent! Great!

Anonymous said...

I would have never thought about using coloured blocks to show patterns. Its kinda like patterns in 3d. Very creative!