CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chicken Cheese Ball

I thought that since Easter is coming and my mom use to make all kinds of stuff to eat for the holiday I would share one of her favorite recipes. She always made a Chicken Cheese Ball on major holiday's and I finally mastered this special treat.


Here's her recipe:


1 (8oz) cream cheese

1 can 6 3/4 oz chicken (drained)

1 tsp. Wyler's chicken granules

1 tsp. onion

Dried onion ring


Mix together - form a ball

Cover with dried onion ring or grated cheese

Chill & Serve on snack crackers

*Can also be made with turkey or ham.

10 comments:

Lady Blueberry said...

Hmmm... I could feel the taste in my mouth!! ;D

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the recipe..my wife just loved it..

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my page and I hope you guys enjoy the recipe.

Cliff said...

Remember: all the listed ingredients can be purchased at your local Evil Big Box Store(tm)

Michelle said...

Cliff,
Yes I guess I could have said that LOL!

Graham Ettridge said...

I really love cheese and chicken. This looks truly scrumptious!!!! I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

Graham Ettridge said...

(ps. If you have any other great recipes, I would love to hear about them. It is so interesting to try food that people eat in other locations around the world!)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hey, I'm collecting chicken posts today. I think this qualifies. Yhaaa Hooooo!!!!!!!

Trinity said...

Oh I would be glad to taste it! I love cheese a lot.. hm.. too bad I don't have the ingredients to make it by myself!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Gotcha !!!!

(((smile)))