Graham of One Man's Travel Blog has issued another photo challenge for March. I posted the guidelines from his page below for everyone to read. I actually have 3 photo's for this challenge I hope you enjoy!
Guidelines
Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:
1) Take a photograph that in some way, manner or form represents “Destruction”. The post title will simply be “Photograph Challenge March 2008 – Destruction”. Please be welcome to include as many photographs as you like in your post - however, please nominate one as your challenge entry.
2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph relates to the subject. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.
3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "March Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!
!!Happy Photography!!
Graham Ettridge
If you have any questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to contact me on grahamettridge@aol.com
Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:
1) Take a photograph that in some way, manner or form represents “Destruction”. The post title will simply be “Photograph Challenge March 2008 – Destruction”. Please be welcome to include as many photographs as you like in your post - however, please nominate one as your challenge entry.
2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph relates to the subject. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.
3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "March Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!
!!Happy Photography!!
Graham Ettridge
If you have any questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to contact me on grahamettridge@aol.com
My first 2 photos are of my children's bedrooms before they got cleaned up.
This next photo is of a house that got destroyed by fire near my work.





5 comments:
What truly amazing photographs.... the first two brought back many memories of my old bedroom at my parents house when I was little. It looked eactly the same as these... toys everywhere....lol!
The third picture is a very emotional one. I can imagine how the owners must be feeling.
You have truly captured the meaning of "Destruction". As always, your interpretation of the theme is perfect!
Thanks and I am already looking forward to your April entry. The April theme will be revealled at the end of the month... and I know you will come up with amazing photographs, like always ;)
Warm wishes ~ Graham :)
Graham,
I'm so glad you enjoyed my interpretation of the theme. I look forward to the challenges every month.
Hi! Wonderful posts you've got here. Care to exchange links?
I have seen the kid's bedrooms, shut I helped clean gage's once. I agree with you, a perfect pic of destrution.
:D Kids are destruction experts, aren't they!
I like your interpretation of the theme for this month.
Post a Comment