I found this recipe in a cookbook several years ago. My liked it so much she had me fix it a lot. So I thought I would share it with you. I also thought Speedcat would like another chicken recipe LOL!!
Parmesan Chicken
Chicken ( I prefer boneless, skinless)
1 tsp. garlic powder or to taste
1 tsp. poultry seasoning or to taste
1 egg
milk
1/2 stick butter melted
1/2 to 1 cup potato flakes
1/2 to 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.) In one bowl scramble egg and milk together.
3.) In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
4.) Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture then in the dry ingredients and place in a pan.
5.) Pour melted butter over the chicken and put in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or till juice of chicken runs clear.
Enjoy with a salad & vegetable of choice.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Recipe : Parmesan Chicken
Posted by Michelle at 8:33 PM
Labels: chicken recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
This looks so good I can hardly stand it!! I tried to grab a piece, but it did not work :-)
This will be listed in my secret chicken club links on Tuesday ... thanks for a super recipe!! "Awesome"
Hope you had a super weekend,
Eric
... oh, and thanks for coming to my concert on the deck (LOL!!!)
see u later :)
Looks very appetizing.
mmmmmmmmm now you have me salivating at the mere thought LOL.
Lovely recipe and a very easy one too :o)
Take care my dear friend and have a great week,
Colin from Life
Eric,
I hope you like it if you ever fix it. Thanks for stopping by.
Pilgrim,
Welcome back! I missed you! Glad you like the post.
Colin,
Thanks for visiting me. It is real simple to fix and doesn't take too long, That's why I like it.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy! That looks truly scrumptious! I will definitely be giving this one a try. Can't wait! I look forward to seeing more of your great dishes.....
Thanks for sharing this one :)
Hi, Dawn! The chicken looks so yummy! Luckily, I just had fried chicken for lunch just now, if not I'll be drooling all over ha ha ha... ;D
WOW!! ... has that much time passed?
Quite incredible. It seems like just a while ago I wrote my first post ever.
This is it - "I am the real Speedcat Hollydale" First time I used my blog name too. Sure I'll add you to the big board again. Save a chunck a chicken for me (((smile)))
Post a Comment