I wanted to show some of the progress I'm making on the living room remodel.
This is a pic of the ceiling fan I hung! That was a pain but I did it!!!!
This is a before shot of one wall. Pretty pathetic looking HUH?
I wanted to show some of the progress I'm making on the living room remodel.
This is a pic of the ceiling fan I hung! That was a pain but I did it!!!!
This is a before shot of one wall. Pretty pathetic looking HUH?
5 comments:
Oohh... very nice and romantic! Good job, Dawn!! :)
Hey Crystal,
Glad you like it!
You know I love it, it is the color of my living room carpet and trim. Just wait girl, when I start my remodeling it will be just as good. HE HE HE HE It is so funny that we have the same taste in colors for our living rooms.
Now you KNOW that I am toally diggin' your living room!
Great work!
Makes me wanna' paint.....something!
Love ya' chick!
Sindi ,
I know you like it. Thanks for helping with the ideas for it.
Susanne,
Something told me you would dig the color.
Post a Comment