CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly


JUST TOO CUTE.

This is the cleanest and funniest E-mail jokes I've come across in a long while!

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her Husband stalking around with a fly swatter

'What are you doing?' She asked.

'Hunting Flies' He responded. '


Oh! Killing any?' She asked.
Yep, 3 males, 2 Females,' he replied.

Intrigued, she asked. 'How can you tell them apart?'


He responded, '3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone. '

7 comments:

Sindi said...

Funny Joke and I loved your WW pictures. Happy WW! Tell gage he did a great job. :-)

Juliana said...

I am tagging you, Time Capsule tag

Cliff said...

Can't argue with that logic.

Liquid said...

THAT is hysterical!

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe.

stacys1175 said...

that was funnys HA!!HA!!:) very cute

Diamond said...

LOL..Too funny!!