CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Monday, June 2, 2008

May Photo Challenge-- Urban Regeneration

Guidelines


Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:


1) Take a photograph that in some way, manner or form represents the theme of "Urban Regeneration".... examples could be a construction site, a new building, an old building that is need of repair, roadworks or something completely unique.... the world is your oyster!


2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.


3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "May Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!


4) You want to join in with the challenge but don't have a blog or website to display your photograph on? No problem, just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "May Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!


I took these pictures of a local hospital down the road from me building on to the old part.

2 comments:

Liquid said...

Hey girl!

Just poppin' in to check on ya'!

Much~

Graham Ettridge said...

Hey Michelle, I hope things are good with you :D

This is a great capture!! It represents what so many of us are seeing.... there is building work going on everywhere at the moment. Cranes and concrete blocks blot our skyline.

I'm going to add your link to the May result post right now!

The June challenge is "moon" or "moonlight".... happy photographing!!!!!