CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What kind of mucsic are you




You Are Classical Music



You are a somewhat serious person who enjoys studying subjects deeply.

Art of all kinds interests you, and a good piece of art can really effect you emotionally.

You are inspired by human achievement, and you appreciate work that takes years to accomplish.

For you, the finer things in life are not about snobbery - they're about quality.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A classical music lover huh? I'm all hands for r&b and rock music anytime. I wonder what does that make me ...

Cliff said...

I checked it out. The test tells me that I'm country music. YEEEE HAW!

Anonymous said...

Not many people these days like classical music, but those that do, they have fine taste ;)

Liquid said...

lol WIXY!
Mississippi must be rubbin' off on ya!

Michelle:
I've always thought you to be a classic!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

wow...
nice music..
thanks for sharing it...
good luck

Anonymous said...

I'm Electronic Music.

Anonymous said...

The questions is do you believe that you are classical music? I will only choose what I like and want to believe.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am REO Speedwagon ... wearing leather pants!

Anonymous said...

Im into classical myself. I teach piano lesson to kids thats when i really love classical musics. Some says that classical lovers are truly romantic.