Here is my Challenge photo(s) for this month. I chose these photos because I really enjoy watching my son play football. He is Number 53 in the red & gold jersey.
Guidelines
Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:
1) Take a photograph that in some way, manner or form represents the theme of "Today". You are welcome to use your artistic touch to manipulate the photograph using a photopackage such as photoshop. Be as creative as you desire!!! You are even welcome to sumbit a video clip, if that is your preferred media.
2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.
3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "September Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!
4) You want to join in with the challenge but don't have a blog or website to display your photograph on?
No problem, either:a)Just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "September Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!b)Join up to a photo storage site like www.flickr.comand upload your photograph, then leave a link to the photograph in the comments box on this post.!!
No problem, either:a)Just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "September Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!b)Join up to a photo storage site like www.flickr.comand upload your photograph, then leave a link to the photograph in the comments box on this post.!!
Happy Photography!!
Graham Ettridge
His team won 13 - 0.





6 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY for the winning! He must've been so happy, eh? ;-D
There are some moments that are not just a great time of the day, but a great moment in a lifetime. These photographs are capture both so perfectly. Brilliant!!!!!!! You must be so proud!!!!
This looks like so much fun. To watch your children play sport and enjoy them selves and made just a little bit sweeter by a good win.
A moment to be proud of definitely.
I am proud of him he has such a long waysince the season started and I love to watch him play even if I don't understand the game.
I like your interpretation! Victory time is always a good time, isn't it!
yayy go 53! :) Great interpretation, somtimes it's the everyday moments of our life that make it the best time. Especially experiencing those special moments with the kids, youth is so brief you have to enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment