CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Dear Mom,

Yesterday you would have been 57. Even though you are no longer here I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am slowly starting to understand why you were the way you were. The more I look at your past it all makes more since to me than before. Despite our disagreements I do love you and I 'm working through my anger at you for stuff I now know you didn't totally control. I want to thank you for doing the best that you could and I do remember the good times. I know in a lot of ways you was weak but through that you was able to teach me the strength that I needed to be an adult.I apologize for all the hurtful things I ever said and I know you are still here with me helping me in my counseling and holding me when I have a hard time. I know you are watching over the kids and I know you are happy with both of them. I also know you are finally at peace with everything and I am glad of that. We miss you and Love you . Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

coltfan said...

that was a good post , baby .You know your mom loves you wherever she may be . And I know she would be happy about us getting remarried and trying to fix past mistakes.

Amel said...

This is a lovely post, Dawn! :-))))