CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but I have been busy making cookies for Christmas presents, I post pics here and a couple of recipes in a cpl of days. I have been cleaning house, getting Faith ready for a Christmas play at Church, she is going to be a baby lamb sitting next to the manger. I'll post video of the play after Sunday. I also had to take Gage to the doctor to get his hand xray'd again and get him into a cast. (he broke the right palm pinky bone). and i've been running errands at some point I need to finish wrapping presents. I have also been doing online training to be an Avon Representative. (I'm also an erepresentative) If you would like to see my page go to http://youravon.com/mrusin Talk to you all soon.

0 comments: