CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I got a Top Banana Award


Today I recieved a Top Banana Award from Cliff at WIXY's Gone Bananas.

Here's what he had to say

"The Escape From Wal Mart Top Banana goes to Michelle Dawn, of Rusin's Roundup fame. Yes I'm awarding a former Evil Big Box Store(tm) employee. Then again, so am I, and so is Mrs74. Michelle Dawn shows a very artistic flair and is a good cook."

I want to thank you so much for this award. It just made my day.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

I'm glad to present it to you.

J. Moses said...

You've got it Michelle Dawn. :) Always glad to pray for my friends.

Shelley said...

Michelle banana - fee fi fo fana - hmmm... don't know if I did that right but congrats on your banana award!