AWWW ... just look at that cute lil kikin!Can I adopt her ??? My ranch will make a good home. (better than a bun)Heading back to link you up at the BIG BOARD of POULTRY!
Awww....I want to take her home and raise her!!
Is that new from KFC?Jaycee
Now that's just not right! LOL! I see that Speedy has warped, ah, influence your judgment. I know Speedy, he's a good guy, but just don't tell him I said so. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWW ... just look at that cute lil kikin!
Can I adopt her ??? My ranch will make a good home. (better than a bun)
Heading back to link you up at the BIG BOARD of POULTRY!
Awww....I want to take her home and raise her!!
Is that new from KFC?
Jaycee
Now that's just not right! LOL!
I see that Speedy has warped, ah, influence your judgment. I know Speedy, he's a good guy, but just don't tell him I said so. ;)
Post a Comment