CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Family Time Together

This past Friday we decided to have some family time together (partly because I needed to get outof the house) Randy decided to try roller skating which we haven't done in years. We got to the skating rink with 20 minutes to wait before they opened and teenager after teenager came in with no adults around but us. They were running around the parking lot throwing stuff at each other and barely missing cars. Now mind you I had a headache anyway and the more kids and teens that came in the worse I was getting. My nerves were shot and I walked out before we ever really got in. We left and came back to the house to get our bowling balls and decided to go bowling. Randy isn't crazy about bowling but I bowled on league growing up so I love it, but I don't like the commintment of a league anymore. This is the first time we bowled in 2 years and since I broke my wrist last year. All of us had fun and I just missed what my average used to be a couple of years ago. Here are some photo's we took.( Sorry they look blurry but I couldn't find the right setting for the bowling alley).


Our scores Gage 105; Faith 17; Me 131; Randy 131

Here's a video of us bowling. Should be pretty funny.


4 comments:

J. Moses said...

Ok I might have a couple of ideas for you guys.

1) One of the best songs of all time when it comes to rockers is Brian Adams - Everything I Do (I Do it for you).
2)Power of Love - Either Celine Dion or Huey Lewis and the News.
3) I'm a Believer - Smashmouth
4) Thank You for Loving Me - Bon Jovi

I hope all of these helped!

Sincerely,

Jeremy aka DJ JMos23 of M103 The Touch

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the pictures and you almost beat your husband. :0
I could not watch the video, but I believe you when you say it is funny.
family time is the best!!

coltfan said...

i had fun that night baby!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

GREAT fun!!! Family "anything" is good, this looks like a blast Michelle. Nice score too ;-)