Graham of One Man's Travel's fame has made a comeback. First of all I would like to welcome him back to the blogoshere second Here is the challenge as stated by Graham.
The challenge for this month is to take 10 photographs (Yup, I said 10... we have a lot of catching up to do!) that represent you / things about you / your personality / likes / dislikes... I think ya catch my drift. Against each one, you need to write a comment to explain what is says about you.
Now, if you find the challange too difficult, I will allow you to dig into your photo archives for some of the photos if necessary (however, at least one of them must be a new one!).
Guidelines Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:
1) Take a set of photographs that in some way, manner or form represents the theme of "10 things about me". You are welcome to use your artistic touch to manipulate the photographs using a photopackage such as photoshop. Be as creative as you desire!!! You are even welcome to submit a video clip, if that is your preferred media.
2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.
3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "The '10 Things About Me' Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!
4) You want to join in with the challenge but don't have a blog or website to display your photograph on?
No problem, either:
a)Just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "10 Things About Me Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!
b)Join up to a photo storage site like Redbubble or http://www.flickr.com/and upload your photograph, then leave a link to the photograph in the comments box on this post.
So here are my photo's for the challenge:
Now, if you find the challange too difficult, I will allow you to dig into your photo archives for some of the photos if necessary (however, at least one of them must be a new one!).
Guidelines Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:
1) Take a set of photographs that in some way, manner or form represents the theme of "10 things about me". You are welcome to use your artistic touch to manipulate the photographs using a photopackage such as photoshop. Be as creative as you desire!!! You are even welcome to submit a video clip, if that is your preferred media.
2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.
3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "The '10 Things About Me' Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!
4) You want to join in with the challenge but don't have a blog or website to display your photograph on?
No problem, either:
a)Just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "10 Things About Me Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!
b)Join up to a photo storage site like Redbubble or http://www.flickr.com/and upload your photograph, then leave a link to the photograph in the comments box on this post.
So here are my photo's for the challenge:
I love candles and I somewhat collect them.
I have 3 tattoos
I have been working on scrapbooks for my parents.
My kids and hubby are the biggest part of who I am.
I'm making placemat sets for Christmas gifts this year (4 placemats,4 coasters and 2 hot pads).

I love to go camping and fishing.

These are old drawings but I do still draw on occassions.
I attend Church regularly.
I love my computer. In this pic I'm playing a POGO game called Crazy Cakes!





7 comments:
WOW. what a great post. I love candles too....no tatoos, but yours are great.
I love scrapbooking...it is great you are doing one on your parents. Really special.
Family is the ulitmate...isn't it???
Placemats? too fancy for me....:)
I like to camp too...but tend to get my fish from SAMS club. ;0
I can draw stick people...you are way talented.
The asphalt...that makes me sad. I suppose it is a memory you will always have.
take care-SUZ.
Awwww these are great photos and reveals a little more about our Michelle! I didn't realise you were so artistic in so many different ways! I think your drawings are fantastic!!!!
Camping is one of my favourite hobbies too!
I am so sorry to hear about your accident when you were little. That must have been soooo painful. I hope you don't suffer with any problems relating to it now.
Thanks for your challenge participation, and as always your photos are brilliant :D
Best wishes ~ Graham
Hey Suz,
thanks for stopping by. I'm still learning the scrapbooking thing. who knows maybe I'll make a set of placemats to giveaway someday.
Graham,
The only problem I have from the accident is flashbacks and my legs only burn not tan. Thanks for the wonderful comments.
This is a great post, Dawn...I can't believe you had burnt your legs. Ouch ouch ouch!!!
Amel,
Thanks for stopping by and yes I remember most of it pretty clearly I'll do a post explaining in more detail.
my candle collection is embarassing..lol
What do all your tats mean? I've never even pierced my ears, I always thought if i got a tatoo it would have to have some personal meaning. I Guess nothing meaningful has happened that i felt i needed to mark it. But I love how they look on people
Hi Michelle, I really enjoyed your selection of photos. They showed a very interesting ad diverse personality.
I like candles too. I buy them and then like them so much that I display them and wont allow them to be burnt. LOL!!
Post a Comment