CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

What I have been up to lately

I know I haven't posted much lately but here is what I have been doing lately. I make siggies for for a group on cafemom.com. Here is my lateest creation.

Photobucket

We have been packing and going thru stuff to move and still looking for an apartment or get the trailer we have looked at. We just need approval from the bankruptcy trustee which we have been waiting on for a month now. I have been fixing my resume and looking for a job. I finally got a part time job at a gas station and I have another interview Monday for another part time job. The kids are good and back in school and doing well. Randy is still working and doing good. Hopefully we get to move soon. Keep in touch.

1 comments:

Amel said...

Hey, that's great about getting a part-time job. GOOD LUCK on your interview! Wish you ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!