CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Uneventful Birthday Yesterday

Well we are still packing to move and we get to move next week. Sis' birthday was this past wednesday and I had to work, so I went to her speech class with her to spend time with her. We took cupckaes and juice to share and she got to be the helper for class that day. She did get some presents and we will get her more after we move.

My birthday was yesterday but nothing special. I ran errands all day and cooked spaghatti for supper. I'm just ready to move and get it over with. Hopefully soon I will have pics to share with you.

I'll keep you posted on how things are going.

4 comments:

clean and crazy said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear michelle,
happy birthday too you!!!
and many more!!

even if this was not special, you are very special!! and how exciting to finally be moving, a new adventure!! take care!!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much. That means a lot. more than you know.

Amel said...

Hey, HAPPY belated birthday!!! May God pour His blessings upon you and guide you wherever you go...

Must be so busy with all the move...hope you enjoy living in the new place. :-)))

Take care and don't get sick!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much Amel. Should have pics here soon.