CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Addition to the Family

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce you to one of the newest members of our family. Meet Anastasia (Annie for short). She was a rescued cat that we adopted.



I know with all th elove she will recieve she will not be so scared anymore and she will look a lot healthier. We may have another cat coming soon too and if we do get him I will post his pics too.

2 comments:

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Annie! Welcome to the family! :) Where did you find her, Dawn?? We have rescued so many cats when I was so much younger before.

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cute pie!!! She'll have plenty of love in your house!! Congrats on your little kitty!
Thanks for popping over to my blog from Cliff's to wish me a Happy B-day! I love your festive blog!!!