CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Foggy Morning

A couple of weeks ago I got up early to keep the car and it was so foggy. I took these pictures on my way back home. I had to stop at a gas Station to get a couple of shots. I know the fog could have been worse but this is the worst I had seen here for a long time and some of this had settled before I got the pictures taken.





6 comments:

Shelley said...

Looked like a fog you would see in London!
P.S. Love your christmas blog layout!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Looks like a chilly winter morning!

clean and crazy said...

i love foggy days, not good for driving but it is so neat how suddenly you can't see anything.

Amel said...

Be careful on the roads then!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! I'm looking for guest-bloggers for the holidaze! Would you like to participate?
Let me know! ;)

kanishk said...

love foggy days, not good for driving but it is so neat how suddenly you can't see anything.

Work from home India