Happy Belated 58th Birthday Mom. I avoided writing this post yesterday on your actual birthday because it was to difficult for me to do. I'm dealing slowly with your death and hopefully I will find the final closure I need. I have accepted that you are gone but that doesn't make it any easier. You died way too soon and way to young. Somehow I know your still with me in spirit, I swear sometimes I feel you and dad giving me hugs. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and say I miss you so very much.
Here are a couple of photo's of my mom some you may have seen, hopefully a couple you haven't.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Happy Belated Birthday Mom
Posted by Michelle at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)





3 comments:
Losing someone is never easy to deal with...It's good to know that you still feel your Mom and Dad giving you hugs. :-))) HUGS from me!
This is a beautiful tribute. It is so hard losing loved ones....I just can't imagine losing Mom. Hugs to you...as I am sure she is doing all the time.
Those memories are precious... I just hope someday you will be able to find peace. :) *Hugs*
Post a Comment