CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wonderful Christmas Eve Surprise

After working an 8 hour shift I left  work went home already exhausted to pick up the kids  to go to Christmas Eve Service at our church. When we got there we talked to a few people just before services began and one of  our fellow friends brought us 3 bags wrapped up and said these were sitting on the bench in the library for you. We said Thank you of course and when we read the tags on the bags one said to Gage from Santa, To Faith from Santa Claus and to Randy and Michelle from S. Claus. We were stunned to say the least. I did fill my heart warm over such generosity and I felt the love that went into this wonderful surprise. (It made my having to go back to work for 2 more hours just a little more bearable). Here are pics of what we all received in the bags.


This was Faith's Bag of goodies.



This was Gage's Bag of goodies.


Randy's & My Bag of goodies.

I have never felt so blessed as I do with all of my blogging friends, online friends , family and church.  I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday and all my best for you in the new year.

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a lovely surprise!!!!
Merry Christmas and happy 2010 to your family.
Suz

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hey, that's very cool!! Thanks for stopping by, Michelle and for your comment!!
I wish you and your family and loved ones a very Happy New Year 2010!
God bless you,
Leesa

Amel said...

That's such a nice surprise!!! :-D Have a Happy New Year to all of you! :-D

Choc Mint Girl said...

That was a pleasant surprise indeed! A belated Christmas to you and family, Dawn and Happy New Year, too! :-)