
This blog is about one of my best friends, Sindi. Sindi has helped me out so much this week with organizing my house and tips on how to keep it that way. I truly appreciate everything she has done. I'm so glad I met her back in kindergaten, Our pathes crossed for a reason and no matter what I go through she is always there; to listen, to cry with you, help out physcially if possible. No matter how bad you feel she can always put a smile on your face.Sindi is the sweetest, kindest most loving person I know (even if we get into disagreements). I find it difficult to stay mad at her for too long. Besides my cousin Cathy, Sindi is more of a sister to me than my own flesh and blood. I found this poem and it seems to sum up what I can't say or write on my own.
Friends
by Veronica Ann Cech
Friendship . . .
. . . is you
.. . . is love
.. . . is shared
.. . . is forgiving
. . . is understanding
... . . is shared secrets
.. . . heals many hurts
.. . . is not judgmental
.. . . is shared laughter
.. . . is slow and steady
.. . . can be angry at times
.. . . is dependable and true
.. . . is more precious than silver or gold
.. . . is meant to be savored like fine wine
.. . . is not perfect, much like we are not perfect
.. . . does not hold grudges or demand perfection
.. . . makes all the wrong things in life, right somehow
.. . . is meant to be gulped like lemonade on a hot summer day
.. . . is always there, through times of trial, happy times and hard times
.. . . just happens, but once discovered, needs to be tended like a beautiful garden
.. . . is a road to be traveled slowly, remembering the sights and sounds
.. . . is strength when you are too weak to notice its there
.. . . is a cherished moment of mutual understanding
. . . reaches into your heart and grabs a firm hold
.. . . is a refreshing rain on a hot day
.. . . is sunshine through the clouds
.. . . cannot be forced or induced
.. . . is relaxed and comfortable
.. . . is a shoulder to lean on
.. . . is an ear to whine to
.. . . gets better with age
.. . . is shared tears
.. . . is shared pain
.. . . is shared joy
.. . . is shared
.. . . is love
.. . . is you.
Thank You again for all your help Sindi. You are the greatest.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
My Friend, My Sister :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
This is a WONDERFUL post. LOVE the poem, Dawn! ;-D
It's great to have really good friends.
Im going to have to agree with you she was the best thing that happened to me. I dont know what I would do with out her. Love the poem. but we dont want to give her a big head HA!!A!!!
Hey Kelcey is starting to blog drop and let her know what u think its called My Life its on my links
Thank you
Oh, that is so sweet! I have only known Sindi through blogging but I have grown to feel like she is a friend who is always there to help at any time. She is very sweet!
Amel,
I thought that poem fit Sindi to T.
Pauline,
yes it is. I wouldn't know what I'd do without her.
Stacy,
I loved kelcey's page, I'm not too sure we could swell her head much more he he he:)
Kathy,
Sindi is the greatest thing to happen to anyone. I'm glad you got to meet her.
Michelle,
That was so beautiful:) I to am very honored to be your friend even after I saw the work we had to do to gage's room and after we were finished doing it. HE HE HE HE I am going to copy the poem for safe keeping, you know me I have to keep the sentimental stuff.
Sindi,
I meant every word. Thanks again for all your help.
Post a Comment