Well, I figured that since Thanksgiving is coming I would do a post of my Top 10 Things I am Thankful for. My list isn't in any specific order. Here goes: 2. I am Thankful and Blessed for my children Gage and Faith. I always wanted to be a mother with one boy and one girl and I got my wish. They are the greatest. I got my wish , the million dollar family.
1. I am Thankful for my husband Randy. I would feel complete without him. I truly believe we are soul mates. We have known each other literally half of our lives and I love him the same if not more than I did when we got married almost 14 years ago. .jpg)
3. I am Thankful for my dad Chuck. He taught me what he could when he could and he always accepted me for who I am. He was always there when I needed him. I miss him so much at this time of year.).

4. I am Thankful for my mom Brenda. We had so many disagreements and barely got along at times but I learned from watching her mistakes to try to go a different direction. Despite her faults her love for everyone was genuine. I miss her too at this time of year. ( I will be posting about her soon because her birthday is coming
5. I am Thankful to be alive, even if I wonder why I am meant to be here at times. (that's my depression talking). I know we are all here for a purpose just trying to figure out mine. 6. I am Thankful for for all the hardships I have been through, as weird as that sounds. If not for all the hardships I never would have figured out the inner strength I have. 7. I am Thankful that I found my parents when they passed away. It was difficult at the time, but I learned a lot about myself in doing so. I also believe that I was always meant to be the one to find them. 8.I am Thankful to have a job. A lot of people can't work because of health or other related issues and my heart goes out to them. I'm just glad I can and I will for as long as I can. 9. I am Thankful for my friends, without any of them my life would boring , dull and difficult. I love all of them for their uniqueness and Patience. I am also Thankful for all my new blogging friends, all of you are terrific. 10. I am Thankful for the Lord above. I question my faith a lot but deep down I know I would be where I am today without him.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I would like to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving and Blessed Be.






7 comments:
great post I think i might do something like that well got to go the race is on
Hey Stacy,
I'll be looking forward to reading it.
WONDERFUL Thanksgiving list, Dawn!!! :-)))) Hope your depression'll go away. :-)))
I think I might do one too but I will wait until it is closer to Thanksgiving. I may need to remind myself of what I am thankful for if I do all that cooking and my hubby just stuffs his face and doesn't say he likes it. HE HE HE HE
good blog my duckie. love you
I enjoyed that! It's always good to count our blessings and be thankful.
Amel,
Thanks a lot. I really hope my depression gets under control but my mom had it so I guess we'll see.
Sindi,
I'll defiantly be looking forward to reading your list. HE HE HE:)
Randy,
Thank you hunny bunny, love you too.
Kathy,
Thank you again for stopping by and Something inside me told me I needed to count my blessings again.
Glad everyone enjoyed this post.
Post a Comment