CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rockin Girl Award

I was awarded the Rockin Girl Blogger Award from Crystal & Kelcey Thank you so much it means alot to me.






And I would like to share this award with PB & Junk, and Trinity and Daszzle

7 comments:

Daszzle said...

Aww, thanks chica! I must admit, the rockstar in me has adored this award from afar for quite a while. Thanks for passing it on to me, I really appreciate it! You *rock*!

Trinity said...

Dawn!!! I am so honored to receive this award from you... thank you very much, you are so sweet!! Thank you..!

Michelle said...

You two are very welcome. You do deserve the award. I'm so glad we are becoming friends.

Amel said...

CONGRATSSSS, Dawn!!! ;-D You ROCK, Girl! ;-D

Juliana said...

I still new in here, so i don't understand about "award" ^_^
Btw, Congratulation :)

Michelle said...

Amel,
Thank you! You rock too!

Michelle said...

Juliana,
Welcome to blogger and I'm still learning everything too. Don't worry about it. Thanks for stopping by