CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

3rd Anniversary / Slideshow Of My Mother!

I just wanted to apologize for not visiting much or posting much. I've been in a funk here lately. Today marks the 3rd anniversary of my mothers death. For all my new blogging buddies here is the links to the stories I wrote about my mother, some of you will remember them. I'm also reposting the slideshow I put together for her. I hope you all enjoy.

Dedicated to my Mother

Dedicated to my Mom Part 2 : The Teenage Years

Dedicated to my Mom Part 3

Dedicated to My Mom Part 4

I miss you mom! God Speed!!!!


11 comments:

Amel said...

GREAT slideshow, Dawn!!! I forgot to add one thing on the other post...I'm SO glad you got over anorexia!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Amel,
Glad you liked the slideshow. It's the only pictures I have of her. I'm glad I got over anorexia too. How could I have been so stupid to do that lol

Amel said...

Well, don't blame yourself. Everybody does something stupid at least once in their lives...I did stupid stuff, too...but the most important thing is moving on and learning from our mistakes, right? ;-D

Anonymous said...

Awwww... she looks like a child of the revolution... are you?

Michelle said...

Amel,
I know but thanks for reminding me.

Click,
Thank you for stopping by and I believe she was. I think my dad was too. Please stop by again.

Trinity said...

WOW... I loveeee the slideshow.. you really have many old pictures as a precious documentation!

Choc Mint Girl said...

Thank you for sharing the slideshow. It's NICE!! Your mom looked so much alike her bro. Hey, Gage was in the slideshow as well. :)

Michelle said...

Trinity,
Glad you loved the slideshow, it's all the pics I have of her. she never liked her pic taken. I love the ones I got though.

Crystal,
Glad you liked the slideshow. I actually looked alot like her at that age too.

Juliana said...

Hi Michelle, I will read about ur mother later. Have a nice weekend

Liquid said...

And I "twiddle" your hair....

Much love to you, for long!

Pilgrim said...

No matter what, mom's are sacred. My heart is with you Kas.