I think my son gives new defintion to lazy. I could get a brick wall to do something quicker than him. My is what you call a tween, I understand all kids have a lazy streak but his is really riding my nerves. Sindi and I took 4 hours to clean his room one day and he has it completely destroyed again. He half does everything he is supposed to do. I've taken things away from him, I've only left his mattress before and still nothing affects him. Here is the dictionary defintion of lazy.
la·zy [ láyzee ] (comparative la·zi·er, superlative la·zi·est)
adjective
Definition:
1. not wanting to work: unwilling to do any work or make an effort
2. conducive to idleness: contributing to an unwillingness to work or make an efforta lazy spring day
3. slow: moving slowlya lazy river
4. sloping: shown as a brand on livestock as a letter or number rotated 90º from an upright positiona lazy H
[Mid-16th century. Origin ?]
la·zi·ly adverb
la·zi·ness noun
Here are the pics I took of his room today! Any suggestions would help. I'm so frustrated with him I can't take it anymore. He expects to get stuff when he wants but he won't lift a finger to do what he is supposed to do. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Definition of Lazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
wow... that's really messy.. hm.. hm... is all teenager like that? :-D if you can, you better accompany him tidy up the room... may be he will not take it for granted if he does the tidy by himself, but he needs accompany to do that..
I've helped raise 4 teenagers. All of them had rooms that looked like they needed hazmat crews to clean them. Since I lost my mind when they were 17, 15, and 2 at 13(one was a nephew we had custody of after my sister died), I can't help.
Boyz.......just boyz!
You are NOT alone in this one.
Wow, somebody needs to clean things up...
Glad to know I'm not alone in this!!!
When you have the time please stop by my blog because I am tagging you for the Knowing me Knowing you Meme.
OK,
Where ya' at?
:)
Oh oh...those years...I was also so lazy in cleaning up my bedroom, but I never really leave it that messy since I liked some order.
Hmmm...I don't know what kind of suggestion I can give you, though. Hmmm...I just hope that he'll learn to clean up better soon!
well with me standing over him It got cleaned up
WOW and my husband thinks my son's room is a mess! I wish I could help too but I am afraid I can't. I just stand there and make sure it gets done. My son tries to tell me he likes his room messy and I reply with "I don't like it so just get in there and clean it!" Then I stand there and watch him, buty I never do it for him.
Post a Comment