Here are a couple of videos of my kids playing in the snow. This was Faith's first real fun year to get to play in it. In the first video Faith is playing in the snow with daddy and the second video is Gage sledding with a couple of his friends. Both had a real good time.
We just got the camera and I'm still learning how to use it. Bare with me till I get the hang of it.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
My kids playing in the snow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I wish I had a place to sled in my backyard. :(
Hi michelle, your daughter is cute :D What a snow ^_^;;
Nice video also.
SO MUCH FUN for the whole family!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Now I want to have a camera too HA HA HA HA HA...
That WAS fun!! He he...Everyone's so excited!!! :D
Oh wow! That was funtastic! Your daughter has a beautiful name... Faith.. I looove it!
Post a Comment