What did the year 2007 mean for you??
Share in here, what the year 2007 meant for you. Is that full of happiness or sadness or anything memories of 2007?
~ Start Copy ~
Rules :
1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.
2007 to me has many ups & downs. The best thing to me though is watching all the new realities in my daughter's eyes as she discovers things on a daily basis and watching all the new accomplishments of my son Gage with student council at school, learning to play the viola, and learning all the new things in Boy Scouts. I also love that my hubby Randy & I can steal date nights at least once a month. One last last thing that I learned this year is to learn to fall without breaking or fracturing a bone LOL!!!!. I also love that I have learned to blog with a purpose and have met so many new friends all over the globe. May 2008 be even better for everyone.
~ End of Copy ~
I have decided to not tag anyone for this meme. Feel free to do it if you want. It is a wonderful way to look back at 2007 for yourself.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Monday, December 17, 2007
What did the year 2007 mean to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Let's hope together that 2008 more better and better ;)
GREAT one, Dawn!!! Glad to hear you manage to steal date nights once a week. YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! ;-D And GLAD to hear about your children. ;-D
Post a Comment