CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Friday, July 11, 2008

New Orleans, LA Vacation Part 3

We stayed in the French Quarter and I got several shots of the architecture. These are some of the better shots I got.



Haunted bar on Bourbon Street

I seen this on one of the buildings and just had to take a picture of it

Looking down the streets


Cathedral



I have decided to let the pictures from our trip do the talking. It is hard to put into words the history and the gorgeousness of all the buildings. The next set of pictures will be the buildings on the Haunted History Tour.

2 comments:

Graham Ettridge said...

This is a great way of looking through your eyes, and seeing what you see. You have taken some truly stunning photographs of the buildings. I love the architecture, the plants, the streets.... everything is lovely here! You must have had a wonderful time, and thank you so much for sharing moments of your vacation with us.

I look forward to your next installment.... I love haunted tours!!!!!!
Wishing you and your family a super weekend!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Graham,

Glad you are enjoying the photo tour. Have an awesome weekend