These are the buildings we seen on one of the haunted tours and the only one we could go on. The first four pictures are the same house.
The most haunted house in the French Quarter. This was a house of torture.
Our hotel on the tour. I guess in one of the back buildings there use to be a hospital for Civil War soldiers.
Now if I remember right a woman died on the roof of this building while holding the chimney
The Cabildo which is haunted by a doctor from the civil war
The Cabildo which is now a museum
The guy in the photo is our tour guide. The building behind him use to be a brothel.
This bar was on the tour and has been around since the late 1700's. If I remember correctly this bar was used to pirate matrials in the civil war to help the confederates.





5 comments:
This is so fascinating, and the photographs really provide a true sense of the location. Did it feel strange when you were walking around there? I bet if I was there and a cold shiver ran down my spine, it would spook me right out of my skin....lol!
Awww, these are truly great photos and I am so glad that you had a lovely time. Thanks for sharing them with us :)
I found the tour really interesting but I didn't "feel" anything.
I see you have a nice holiday last year... :D
I'm glad you had a good time. come over to WIXY's Gone Bananas. I have something for you there.
Juliana,
Hey sis, I had a wonderful vacation this month.
Cliff,
I'll be by soon. Thanks.
Post a Comment