Randy of The Way I See It and my baby girl turned 4 today. We celebrated her birthday Saturday the 11th. Gage had went to spend the night Friday with his god parents. He made i t to sis's party. SO on saturday morning the 3 of us went out to eat breakfast at Denny's, then we went to the local mall to look at the store Steve & Barry's. When we got back home I had to finish decorating for Faith's birthday party. I made her cake Friday night. She wanted the Mr. Men Show (cartoon network), so I drew all the characters for the decorations. Here are some of the photo's of the pary. She really had a blast.
Faith's Bday Cake; Mr. Bump






2 comments:
our baby gettin big mommy
This looks so much fun. The Mr Bump cake looks awesome. I loved Mr Men when I was a kid. It’s good to see them back in style. My son has a Mr Strong T-shirt and practically lives in it!
Post a Comment