CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's My 35th Birthday Today!

Well today is my 35th birthday. I quit celebrating a few years ago, but over the years I have had some good birthdays. One time in high school my mom got Randy (my hubby now) and a couple of my other friends to keep me in the school cafeteria for a delivery I didn't expect. My mom had sent a singing Gorilla gram with flowers to me at the school in front of everyone. I was so emabarrassed.


Most of my birthday parties growing up were halloween birthday party celebrations. Everyone would come dressed up in costumes and we would just hang out , eat cake, chips, bob for apples, listen to music, we always had a good time.


This year Randy of The Way I See It got me what I wanted a new Bible. He also got me a a cpl of t-shirt's. I feel birthday 's are really special even if you don't celebrate them like when you was a kid. I just hope this coming year is a lot better than the past few.

6 comments:

coltfan said...

happy birthday baby . the next years will be better as long as we stick together, and do our best not to make any more mistakes that may damage our lives together . I love you

Cliff said...

Well a happy belated birthday to you. In days I will be the same age, only turned around-53.

Michelle said...

Thank you baby and Cliff

Liquid said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rats!

Sorry I missed the actual day but I hope you had a super one!

Trinity said...

Oh dear..oh dear... I am sorry I missed your birthday! I lost your blog for some weeks!! I still subscribe your last blog address...

phew.. I am glad I manage to find you again here... hahaha

Happy belated birthday, Dawn and Faith!

Michelle said...

Thanks Liquid and Trinity. sorry I forgot to give you the new addy Trin. Feel free to use the dad post.