CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Graham's October Photo Challenge

For Graham's photo challenge you had to take a picture of a silhoutte/shadow I chose a shadow. I reposted a copy of the guidelines for all to see. I chose this picture because I love taking pics of my daughter and saw this as a perfect opurtunity to get a different kind of pic.


Guidelines

Just to recap, the guidelines for the challenge are as follows:

1) Take a photograph that in some way, manner or form represents the theme of "Silhouette / Shadow". You are welcome to use your artistic touch to manipulate the photograph using a photopackage such as photoshop. Be as creative as you desire!!! You are even welcome to sumbit a video clip, if that is your preferred media.

2) Include a brief explanation of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. The photograph doesn't need to be outside, it can be of somebody or of something around the home.... it just needs to represent the theme of the month.

3) When you have posted your challenge, be sure to send me a link so that I can include it on my "October Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!

4) You want to join in with the challenge but don't have a blog or website to display your photograph on?
No problem, either:a)Just email me copy of the image, along with your name and a brief description of how the photograph(s) relate to the theme. I will then include your entry on my "October Challenge Entry" post at the end of the month!!!b)Join up to a photo storage site like
Redbubble or www.flickr.comand upload your photograph, then leave a link to the photograph in the comments box on this post.

4 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Fitting pose for Halloween. I also like the composure and the way you have placed the shadow on the angle filling the frame. Nice work. I’m feeling like the pressure is on for my photo entry now. I’m still contemplating ideas for this theme.

Michelle said...

Thank you Liss, I had a hard time trying to figur this one out but this idea just came to me. Let me know when you get yours done. Thanks for visiting.

Graham Ettridge said...

I love this shot... it really captures the halloween atmosphere perfectly!!!! Brilliant!!!!!

no more said...

excellent shot!