Wow, think this idea is fantastic!!!! Needless to say I have pinched it and now have some covers in my sidebar. (Couldn't get it to copy to main section it kept coming up with an error???)
I've been happily married 18 years to my hubby Randy. I have 2 wonderful children a boy and a girl 8 years apart. I love learning new crafts & Recipes. I am currently going back to school to be a cosmotologist.
4 comments:
Hi Michelle Dawn,
Wow, think this idea is fantastic!!!!
Needless to say I have pinched it and now have some covers in my sidebar.
(Couldn't get it to copy to main section it kept coming up with an error???)
Have a great week.
Love Azzy
X
COOLL!!!! Maybe someday I'll try it too he he...
That is one Thing I hope remains forever. anytime a picture is taken . you with me . I love you .
Azzy, I loved all of your mags. Great job.
Amel, It's fun to o give it try.
Randy, It will if I have anything to say about it. Love you too.
Post a Comment