CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Graham's November Photo Challenge

As all of you know by now I love to participate in Graham's photography challenges. Well the theme for this month is a photo of what makes you happy(happiness). Well I have had a hard time choosing which photo I wanted to use so I am posting 2.
I chose this photo for 2 reasons. The first because this is a photo I took of my family and me which always makes me happy. Second because I finally figured out the timer on my camera to take the picture with all of us to begin with, and that makes me really happy.

I also chose this photo because I loved how it turned out and I'm also submitting this photo in a local contest called Autumn Artistry. It won't be voted on till January but I had to give it a shot. I'll be in the amateur adult category.

4 comments:

Amel said...

LOVE that family pic more than the autumn pic, though the tree is LOVELY!!!! ;-D

Your son's SOOOOOOOOOOO TAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Memories Of Mine said...

A family photos is very fitting for the Happiness theme. The autumn tree is great, the colour is really rich against the blue sky background. I hope you do well in competition.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Amel beat me to the "Your son is very tall" comment, shucks!

The timer for cameras is the greatest invention ever ... esp when nobody else is around to help.

Excellent photos !!!

Michelle said...

Thank you Amel, Liss and Speedcat. I'll let you know how the contest turns out .