Well the countdown to Christmas is on and to start off my countdown Gage and I went to Church on Saturday (Nov. 29Th) to help with the hanging of the greens for Advent. I really enjoyed myself. I helped set up a Nativity scene in one of the classrooms as well as helped attach bows to the wreathes for the pillars and the doors. Gage helped wherever they needed him. All of us had a simple breakfast during fellowship. Here are the pictures I got during and after decorating.Then today on my way into the Church an older couple who I have befriended well stopped me to give me a Christmas card with $40.00 in it to help get the kids Christmas presents with. I was so surprised and I felt so blessed. I managed to get some stocking stuffer's with it and gloves, a pair of pants for each and tights for sis. I stretched it as much as I could. I also got a Thank You card for the couple. I have gotten to where I look forward to going to Church every week and slowly I am participating more. I really feel at home with his Church and I am making so many new friends. The kids even go every week with me now and all of attend Sunday school. I truly believe this is good for me especially since this is one of the rare times I feel at peace.
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
My weekend at Church.
Posted by Michelle at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'm SO HAPPY to hear this, Dawnnnn!!! It's always good to feel welcomed and at home. :-))))
Post a Comment