CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I just felt like Cooking

This past fridayI was in the mood to cook. So I fixed a salad and I made a meatloaf with potatoes and carrots. I also made waldorf salad stuffed in an apple. Here are the recipes I used.

Meatloaf
hamburger
crackers (crushed) (approx. 1 pkg)
salt
pepper
2 to 3 eggs
Mexene chli powder

Put all in a bowl and mix by hand till well blended. I just put salt,pepper and chili powder to taste. Put in a baking pan and shape top with ketchup or my favorite BBQ sauce. Cut up potatoes and carrots and surround the meatloaf and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.



Waldorf Salad

apples
grapes (seedless)
raisins
chopped walnuts
celery diced
small marshmallows
mayonnaise

Hollow out the apples and put apple pieces in a bowl. Cut grapes in half, add walnuts, marshmallows and diced celery. Add mayonnaise and stir till well blended. Stuff in apples or just eat out of a bowl. Serve cold. Eat and Enjoy.

12 comments:

Amel said...

Yum yum...they look DELICIOUS!!! ;-D Make me hungry he he he...

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I copy ... I paste!

Thanks Michelle :-)

Michelle said...

Thanks Amel!

Eric,
let me know how you like it.

Juliana said...

hmmm..yummy :D

btw, I need you help ^_^.

Will you Vote for me and have a chance to win $250. Thanks.

Memories Of Mine said...

I haven’t popped by for a little bit, I enjoy coming over to see what you have been up to.
I am more then happy to give you any tips, feel free to ask any time.

I love meet loaf (my mum makes a good one) severed with roasted potatoes and carrots yummy, just need some gravy. The is a cute way to sever waldorf salad too. I saw a photo on flickr today of a green apple sliced and spread with peanut butter and wondered what apple and peanut butter would taste like together.

Cliff said...

So.....When do you and Randy want me over for supper?

Michelle said...

Juliana,
I'll swing by to vote for you soon.

Liss,
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. By the way apples with peanut butter is good.

Cliff,
Yo and your wife are welcome anytime.

Busy Bee Suz said...

The salad and the presentation is gorgeous. I want some now!!!!
I love meatloaf...I never seem to make it enough though. I kind of forget about it, but it is such a "comfort" dinner.

Michelle said...

Suz,
Thanks, I don't really fix this that much myself but it sounded so good.

AZZITIZZ said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Azzy


P.S. Changed my URL to
http://azzitizz.blogspot.com

(Don't want Neeza peeking do I?)

Cliff said...

I have an award for you. Come pick up this deserved honor at WIXY' Gone Bananas.

Frasypoo said...

I love to cook too.That was a lot of hard work.Looks yummy too!