CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Incredible Hulk -vs- Incredible Hulk

This past Friday night we decided to have a movie night. We bought stuff for homemade pizza and we went to Blockbuster to rent the new Incredible Hulk. The movie was good but call me old fashioned in a way because I prefer the old television series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno. In my opinion I prefer a real person over the computer generated Hulk. I mean there are plenty of huge body builders or even wrestlers that would pull off a good Hulk like Lou. If they can do Batman, Spiderman, IronMan etc... with real people why not the Hulk. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the televison series bullets didn't bounce off the hulk he got wounded and healed quickly whereas in the new hulk bullets bounce off, he could fall from a helicopter and not get injured. In the TV series season finale he jumped from a helicopter and died. The New Hulk is entertaining and interesting I just find it more unbelievable. Well that's just my opinion.


The New Hulk
Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk.
Bill Bixby (David Bruce Banner ) and Lou Ferrigno (The Hulk)

5 comments:

Amel said...

I have the same opinion. I also LOVE Lou as The Hulk and I'm not too fond of the new Hulk movies.

coltfan said...

Good post hunny and I totally agree computer generated characters aren't always better. love ya!

Choc Mint Girl said...

I miss the old version of hulk. It's always fun to watch the transformation with his torn clothes haha... Like you said, the new hulk is just so unbelievable but yeah, still interesting. :)

Michelle said...

Amel,
Glad to see someone else shares the same opinion as me.

Randy,
Thanks hunny!

Crystal,
Glad you liked the post and share my opinion on this one.

Cliff said...

I prefer to get some old Marvel comic books, hide somewhere, and let the theatre of my mind do it's work.