CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

44 USA Presidents

I received this in an email and I wanted to share this with all of you. This is awell done slide show of all of the USA presidents from Washington to Obama.



5 comments:

coltfan said...

good post baby!

Michelle said...

Thank you hunny bunny!

Shelley said...

Reminds me of that one Michael Jackson video (gosh I hate saying that guy's name) of when the faces were all morphing. Interesting!

J. Moses said...

Hi Michelle:

I just wanted to let you know that I do have the update posted to my Personal Thoughts blog as of last night...thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers...they have certainly helped! :-)

~Jeremy Moses

Frasypoo said...

It was great

Thankyou for the birthday wishes