On saturday Dec. 6th I had a somewhat busy day. I had to get up early so I could take Gage to get a Boy scout Merit Badge on Nuclear Science. Once a month the boys can go all day to earn a badge. After I dropped him off I went and picked up breakfast for the rest of us. We then went to take Faith to the House of the Christmas Mouse. Faith got to decorate a cookie, sang songs with a talking Christmas Tree, watched a puppet play, got to make an ornament for the tree and had her picture taken with the Christmas Mouse.
After that it was time to pick up Gage and we came home. When we got home Randy pulled me to the side and he asked me to remarry him. Of course I said yes. So we are going to renew our wedding vows and recommit ourselves to each other. When we decide when we do it I'll let you all know and of course I'll post pictures.
Later that evening I took the kids to a local park and we looked at all the Christmas lights and Faith got to see Santa.
We had a great time and I'll never forget it.





3 comments:
You already have many gifts on ur christmas tree :D
Btw, Hope you have time to visit and see my new business Juliana‘s Bits & Pieces. Thanks
OH HOOOHHHHH...renewing your wedding vow sounds GOOD! :-))) LOVE the pics. Faith looks SO cute! ;-D
Juliana,
Thanks for stopping by and I'll check out your page real soon.
Amel,
Thanks for all the encouragement over the last few monthes.
Post a Comment