MM CCR " Bad Moon Rising"
My music Monday this week is dedicated to my mother. This was one of her favorite bands (I personally don't like them). She will be gone 4 years tomorrow (the 17th). 
Lyrics | Creedence Clearwater Revival lyrics - Bad Moon Rising lyrics
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
MM-- Creedance Cleerwater Revival
Posted by Michelle at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
awww, the pictures are lovely. Your Mom was way too young to die. I am sure she is proud of the Mom and Wife you are today. :)
Sorry for your loss. Funny, but I like to hear some CCR.
Take care, Suz
good post baby and good song even though you prolly hate it lol
Wonderful tribute Michelle ... (( HUG HUG ))
Sorry you lost your Mom too soon.
Post a Comment