CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Music Monday---The Big Bopper

I'm late in posting this but I wanted to use a song that I loved growing up to. My parents played this a lot and I got to love the oldies as they say. Yesterday (Monday 2/2/09) was the Anniversary of when Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Ritchie Valens died in a plan crash years ago.. I chose The Big Boppers Chantilly Lace



Lyrics | Bopper Big lyrics - Chantilly Lace lyrics
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



4 comments:

Shemah said...

Even though I was born decades later, I still think it was a great loss to everyone. I love classics and this is no different. :) I absolutely think this is excellent!! And hilarious! :D

Thanks for sharing this!! Absolutely loved it!

Shelley said...

I keep thinking of that movie La Bamba - I loved it!

Michelle said...

I like all three of them even if I was born several years later.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I find myself singing this song all the time ... yep, I am one of those guys! Always singing something